Thursday, December 26, 2013

New Year's Coming, Ready or Not

Bishop Rabb* said that Christmas comes ready or not. The same with the New Year. "Who knows what this coming New Year will bring?" We'll, I'm getting ready to bake bread in the New Year.  

This morning I began to research which kind of machine to buy. I looked at books on the subject of baking bread. I've been reading product reviews by people who are very familiar with bread making and machines that help the process along.

I want to work my way up to hand-kneading bread dough, making gluten-free and regular bread, polishing the dough with butter (I think that's yummy-good), and baking different shapes and loaves. As much as anything before breaking a fresh loaf will be the aromas filling the house!

It's another creative way to start a New Year ready or not.

And He took the bread, and gave thanks, and broke it... (Luke 22:19).


*/St. John's 
/Breadmaking video  
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment