Monday, November 07, 2011

Sincere thanks to you, writers and other friends: What you did!

Where does the real poetry Come from?Image by ZedZap via Flickr
Beauty remains a while.
Twitter: @opinaripeople

I thank lots of you for what you did after I e-mailed you about Open Letter to Christian Writers last week. (And if you haven't done it yet, there's still time, whenever you can.) I don't know if you did Tweeting, Liking, or passing this blog link along via your e-mail messages; whatever you did, you helped. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
     The rising stats for my efforts on this blog since then let me know that readers like you most likely shared this blog for Christian writers and for all writers of quality work that inspires, entertains, humors, or cheers up readers.  This place is for all who are interested in doing good writing. I say "Christian writers," since I work with them most of the time. When I write other things, I keep in mind readers like I was once -- skeptics who want to know for themselves. There is nothing wrong with that; "Seek and ye shall find" is true in matters of belief. 

How can I thank you enough? I don't know. I can send a quirky "link gift" to pass along to you who are reading this now. If you're a writer, do you know about the newer Your Personal Book blog? 
     
Lots of big THANK YOU shouts from here. If you have a blog, I'd love to see and read it.

If you like this, please Tweet and Like it. I'll be back with you soon.


Copyright (c)2011 Opinari Writers Network

No comments:

Post a Comment